Black Hills Gold
Items 1-48 of 344
- Special Price $66.00 Regular Price $88.00
- Black Hills Gold Leaf Dangle Earrings with Teardrop Design in 14K Yellow Gold - G-3088LDSpecial Price $632.25 Regular Price $843.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Yellow Stackable Band in 12K Gold - G L10026YSpecial Price $131.25 Regular Price $175.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Stackable Band in 12K Rose Gold - G L10026RSpecial Price $131.25 Regular Price $175.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Watch in Yellow-Tone Stainless Steel with Black Leather Strap - G L09250Special Price $105.00 Regular Price $140.00
- Black Hills Gold Black Powder Cross Pendant in 10K Yellow Gold - G-L06008Special Price $75.00 Regular Price $100.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Large Leaf and Grape Vine Fashion Ring in 10K Yellow Gold - G-L02800Special Price $219.75 Regular Price $293.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Filigree Inspired Leaf Fashion Ring in 10K Yellow Gold - G-L02369Special Price $193.50 Regular Price $258.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Small Heart Shaped Grape Vine & Leaf Earrings in 10K Yellow Gold - G-L01653Special Price $127.50 Regular Price $170.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Classic Dangle Grape Vine & Leaf Earrings in 10K Yellow Gold - G-L01630Special Price $129.75 Regular Price $173.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Engravable 'MOM' Heart Locket with Flower Accent in Yellow Gold - G C25140Special Price $43.00 Regular Price $86.50
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Twisted Leaf Cross Pendant in 10K Yellow Gold - G-20365Special Price $82.50 Regular Price $110.00
- Special Price $75.00 Regular Price $100.00
- Noventa 1/2 ct. tw. Ladies' Black Hills Gold Fashion Ring in 10K Yellow GoldSpecial Price $1,899.00 Regular Price $3,353.00
- Noventa & Black Hills Gold 3/4 ct. tw. Round Diamond Solitaire Ring in 10K Yellow Gold - G-1685D75NSpecial Price $3,750.00 Regular Price $5,000.00
- Noventa & Black Hills Gold 1/2 ct. tw. Round Diamond Solitaire Ring in 10K Yellow Gold - G-1685D50NSpecial Price $2,355.75 Regular Price $3,141.00
- Noventa & Black Hills Gold 1/3 ct. tw. Round Diamond Solitaire Ring in 10K Yellow Gold - G 1685D33NSpecial Price $1,301.25 Regular Price $1,735.00
- Noventa & Black Hills Gold 1/4 ct. tw. Round Diamond Solitaire Ring in 10K Yellow Gold - G 1685D25NSpecial Price $963.75 Regular Price $1,285.00
- Noventa & Black Hills Gold 1/2 ct. tw. Round Diamond Solitaire Ring in 10K Yellow Gold - DXG 1988DNOVSpecial Price $2,452.50 Regular Price $3,270.00
- Black Hills Gold 2BeLoved 3/4 ct. tw. Diamond Ring in 10K Yellow Gold - G 10038DSpecial Price $1,571.25 Regular Price $2,095.00
- Black Hills Gold 2BeLoved 3/4 ct. tw Round 2 Stone Diamond Anniversary Ring in 10K Yellow Gold - DXG-10015DSpecial Price $1,230.00 Regular Price $1,640.00
- Noventa 2BeLoved Black Hills Gold 1/2 ct. tw. Round 2 Stone Diamond Ring in 10K Yellow Gold - G 1993DNOVSpecial Price $1,383.75 Regular Price $1,845.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' 1/2 ct. tw. Round Diamond Wedding Set in 10K Yellow Gold - G-470EWSpecial Price $2,366.25 Regular Price $3,155.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' 1/3 ct. tw Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Ring in 10K Yellow Gold - G 1672DSpecial Price $896.25 Regular Price $1,195.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' 1/4 ct. tw. Round Brilliant Diamond Wedding Set in 10K Yellow Gold - G-471EWSpecial Price $861.00 Regular Price $1,148.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' 1/6 ct. tw. Diamond Halo Ruby Ring in 10K Yellow Gold - G 1803DJLSpecial Price $532.50 Regular Price $710.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' 1/8 ct. tw. Open Channel-Set Diamond Wedding Band with Leaf Accent in 10K Yellow Gold - G 1482DSpecial Price $450.00 Regular Price $600.00
- Special Price $438.75 Regular Price $585.00
- Special Price $411.00 Regular Price $548.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' 1/8 ct. tw Round Channel Set Diamond Ring with Leaf & Vine Accent Band in 10K Yellow Gold - G 1497DSpecial Price $298.50 Regular Price $398.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Leaf Heart Ring in 10K Yellow Gold - DXG 10088Special Price $199.00 Regular Price $350.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Genuine Trillion Cut Blue Topaz Ring in 10K Yellow Gold - DXG 10089BTSpecial Price $160.00 Regular Price $335.00
- Ladies' Black Hills Gold .03 ct. tw. Diamond Rose Ring in 10K Yellow Gold - G-1100DSpecial Price $195.00 Regular Price $260.00
- Special Price $177.00 Regular Price $236.00
Black Hills Gold
Here at Riddle’s, we are proud to carry Black Hills Gold jewelry. The distinctive and intricate designed jewelry pieces are truly one-of-a-kind. If you’re looking for a diamond engagement ring for your significant other, or even a wedding ring or an anniversary ring that is uniquely designed and quality made, a piece from Black Hills Gold is the way to go.
What Is Black Hills Gold Jewelry?
Manufactured in the Black Hills mountain range of South Dakota, this gold jewelry is named after the beautiful mountain range of the North American Great Plains that were once inhabited by Native American tribes. The mountainous range was filled with gold and attracted many prospectors during the gold rush in the 1870s. Since then, the jewelry that has been crafted from this gold in the Black Hills area has been highly sought after, and is appropriately named Black Hills Gold jewelry.
How Is Black Hills Gold Jewelry Made?
The process of creating and designing a Black Hills Gold jewelry piece is intricate and has many steps to it. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted — cast, shaped, ground, polished, soldered, cleaned, wriggled and engraved by our skilled artisans. We even use the age old process of lost-wax casting and casting diamonds in molten gold. Your piece of Black Hills Gold jewelry was assembled in a modern jewelry manufacturing company in the Midwest, called Mount Rushmore Black Hills Gold Factory. This jewelry manufacturing plant includes a gem lab and design studio where skilled artisans perfect each and every piece of jewelry.
What Makes Black Hills Gold Jewelry So Unique?
Black Hills Gold jewelry is set apart by its unique designs and colors. The Black Hill Gold rings we carry at Riddle’s Jewelry integrate an assortment of gemstones and diamonds, and feature yellow gold grape and leaf designs in pink and green gold shades. These soft and versatile colors were created by alloying the gold with silver to produce green and copper colors, which then produce a shade of pink. Each piece of the jewelry — leaves, grapes, and stems — are designed and created separately, and then soldered together only the piece of jewelry. The tri-colored designs incorporated into Black Hills Gold jewelry not only sets this jewelry apart, but pairs well with other jewelry pieces and clothing styles.
Jewelry For Everyone
Not only do we carry a variety of beautiful ring designs, necklaces, watch, and jewelry designs for women, but we offer Black Hills Gold rings for men too. These one-of-a-kind rings for men make for the perfect and memorable anniversary or special occasion gifts. Before you write off purchasing a gold ring for your boyfriend or husband, take a look at our selection of Black Hills Gold rings for men. And you don’t have to wait for your significant other to enjoy owning and wearing one of these gold rings — treat yourself a distinct piece of jewelry today!
All Black Hills Gold jewelry at Riddle’s incorporates the pink and green gold leaf designs that the designer jewelry is known for. You can find them set with a variety of gemstones, a beautiful center, and accent diamonds. No matter the occasion, this unique look makes certain that no other Black Hills Gold jewelry piece will be exactly like yours, whether that be Black Hills Gold engagement rings, men’s anniversary bands, or any other type of jewelry.
Over a span of 14 years, 360 goldminers-turned-craftsmen carved a rough granite mountain into a polished national treasure, known today as Mount Rushmore. Today, in dozens of intricate steps, our craftspeople carry on this tradition of quality and excellence with every piece of Mt. Rushmore Black Hills Gold jewelry and diamond pieces. There are many steps involved in the handcrafting of a single delicate design. Each piece is cast, shaped, ground, polished, soldered, cleaned, wriggled, and engraved by our skilled artisans. We still use the ancient process of lost-wax casting and diamonds cast in molten gold! Diamond cutting has also been added to many of our pieces that includes a precise process involved in creating one of the world’s most prized possessions.
Black Hills Gold jewelry first appeared over 100 years ago after the Black Hills Gold Rush of 1876. The yellow gold grape and leaf designs in shades of pink and green gold make Black Hills Gold pieces unique. The colors are achieved by alloying the gold with silver to produce green, and copper to produce pink. The tri-colored look is popular, not only because of its beauty, but also because it coordinates well with other jewelry.
Your Black Hills Gold jewelry was crafted in the most modern jewelry manufacturing company in the Midwest — Mt. Rushmore Black Hills Gold. The building includes a gem lab, design studio, and many specialized departments where skilled artisans work to perfect each handcrafted jewelry design. “Heads above the Rest” in all Black Hills Gold jewelry innovations.
Lifetime Guarantee: Mt. Rushmore Black Hills Gold hand-crafts each piece of Black Hills jewelry with quality and precision, and guarantees your jewelry to be free from any manufacturing defects in workmanship.