- Black Hills Gold Ladies' 7.25" Leaf Cut-Out Link Bracelet in Sterling Silver - MR866Special Price $442.50 Regular Price $590.00
- Special Price $146.25 Regular Price $195.00
- Special Price $75.00 Regular Price $100.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Vintage Inspired Expansion Bracelet in 10K Yellow Gold - G-870Special Price $488.63 Regular Price $651.50
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' 7" Pink & Green Leaf Bracelet in 10K Yellow Gold - G-854Special Price $176.25 Regular Price $235.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' 7" Heart Bracelet in 10K Yellow Gold - G-839Special Price $77.25 Regular Price $103.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' 9" Rose Ankle Bracelet in 10K Yellow Gold - G-8002Special Price $67.50 Regular Price $90.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Antique Finish Bangle Bracelet in Sterling Silver - MR8367Special Price $186.00 Regular Price $248.00
- Special Price $92.25 Regular Price $123.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Fashion Bracelet in Sterling Silver - MR8115Special Price $67.50 Regular Price $90.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Sterling Silver Bangle Bracelet with Charm - MR8368Special Price $60.00 Regular Price $80.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' Four Leaf Clover Charm in Sterling Silver - MR8105Special Price $48.75 Regular Price $65.00
- Special Price $48.75 Regular Price $65.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladies' 9" Ankle Bracelet in Sterling Silver - MR8073Special Price $37.50 Regular Price $50.00
- Special Price $32.25 Regular Price $43.00
- Black Hills Gold Ladie's Small Bracelet Bead in Sterling Silver - MR8094Special Price $32.25 Regular Price $43.00
All Black Hills Gold jewelry at Riddle’s incorporates the pink and green gold leaf designs that the designer jewelry is known for. You can find them set with a variety of gemstones, a beautiful center, and accent diamonds. No matter the occasion, this unique look makes certain that no other Black Hills Gold jewelry piece will be exactly like yours, whether that be Black Hills Gold engagement rings, men’s anniversary bands, or any other type of jewelry.
Over a span of 14 years, 360 goldminers-turned-craftsmen carved a rough granite mountain into a polished national treasure, known today as Mount Rushmore. Today, in dozens of intricate steps, our craftspeople carry on this tradition of quality and excellence with every piece of Mt. Rushmore Black Hills Gold jewelry and diamond pieces. There are many steps involved in the handcrafting of a single delicate design. Each piece is cast, shaped, ground, polished, soldered, cleaned, wriggled, and engraved by our skilled artisans. We still use the ancient process of lost-wax casting and diamonds cast in molten gold! Diamond cutting has also been added to many of our pieces that includes a precise process involved in creating one of the world’s most prized possessions.
Black Hills Gold jewelry first appeared over 100 years ago after the Black Hills Gold Rush of 1876. The yellow gold grape and leaf designs in shades of pink and green gold make Black Hills Gold pieces unique. The colors are achieved by alloying the gold with silver to produce green, and copper to produce pink. The tri-colored look is popular, not only because of its beauty, but also because it coordinates well with other jewelry.
Your Black Hills Gold jewelry was crafted in the most modern jewelry manufacturing company in the Midwest — Mt. Rushmore Black Hills Gold. The building includes a gem lab, design studio, and many specialized departments where skilled artisans work to perfect each handcrafted jewelry design. “Heads above the Rest” in all Black Hills Gold jewelry innovations.
Lifetime Guarantee: Mt. Rushmore Black Hills Gold hand-crafts each piece of Black Hills jewelry with quality and precision, and guarantees your jewelry to be free from any manufacturing defects in workmanship.