Create New Account
Mar 3, 2017 Mar 3, 2017
- Aquamarine comes from the Latin word, Aqua Marina, meaning “sea water.” According to the ancient Greeks and Romans, the Aquamarine gemstone embodies the spirit of the sea.
- Brazil is the leading producer of Aquamarine.
- Aquamarine is the gemstone for the 19th wedding anniversary. The gemstone creates harmony and ensures a long, happy marriage.
- Aquamarine is believed to give the wearer wisdom, inspiration, the power to overcome evil and the ability to see the future.
- This gemstone is the symbol for eternal youth!