Top 5 trending engagement ring styles
Picking out an engagement ring can be a hard decision. There are endless options and they are all so pretty in their own unique way. We’ve narrowed it down to 5 general styles to help with your decision.
- Halo A halo is the line of diamonds or stones that encircle the main stone of a ring. They create a royal, tiara-like look fit for a princess.
- Vintage There is something timeless about vintage styles that are breathtaking. From the antique filagree to modern details, these rings are filled with character.
- Fancy shaped A fancy-shaped diamon/bd is one way to stand out from the crowd. Diamonds aren’t always round and neither is her world. They come in many shapes including hearts, pears, ovals, & more!
- Floral inspired Nature-inspired details create a fresh, feminine-looking ring. Whimsical blooms and winding vines take this style right out of the garden.
- Colored main stone A yellow diamond, blue sapphire, or mocha diamond are non-traditional focal points for the main stone of that special ring. They add a pop of color and will brighten up every room you walk into.