- Special Price $199.50 Regular Price $285.00
- Created Ruby and Created White Sapphire Wrap Bracelet in Sterling SilverSpecial Price $79.10 Regular Price $113.00
- Oval-Shaped Red Ruby and 1/5 ct. tw. Diamond Tennis Bracelet in 14K White GoldSpecial Price $1,699.60 Regular Price $2,428.00
- Special Price $59.99 Regular Price $100.00
- Created Oval Ruby Fashion Tennis Bracelet with Milgrain Detailing in Sterling Silver - BF473018CRU-CSpecial Price $79.80 Regular Price $114.00
Sanskrit, the sacred language of India, names ruby “ratnaraj”, which translates into “King of the Gems”. It has been said that rubies possess an inner flame that burns eternally. Europeans believed that rubies brought their wearers perfect peace and happiness.
Rubies in the finest quality are among the world’s rarest and most valuable gems. In 1988 a 16-carat ruby sold for more than $227,000 per carat! However, strong worldwide production and an array of treatments have increased availability and put rubies within the reach of most customers.
July Birthstone - 15th and 40th Wedding Anniversary
|Ultrasonic: Usually safe||Enhancements: Rare|
|Phenomena: Asterism (star ruby)||Hardness: 9|
|Heat: Stable||Steamer: Usually safe|
|Stability: Stable||Toughness: Excellent|
|Major source: Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Madagascar, Thailand|