- Special Price $159.00 Regular Price $271.00
- Special Price $432.80 Regular Price $541.00
- Peridot and 1/6 ct. Diamond-Shaped Mocha and White Diamond Pendant in 10K Yellow GoldSpecial Price $400.00 Regular Price $500.00
- Genuine Oval Peridot & .01 ct. tw. Diamond Pendant in 10K Yellow Gold - P2750-PERIDOTSpecial Price $125.60 Regular Price $157.00
- Genuine Oval Shaped Peridot & Diamond Fashion Pendant in 10K Yellow Gold - P803058YPESpecial Price $113.60 Regular Price $142.00
- Special Price $91.20 Regular Price $114.00
- Special Price $190.00 Regular Price $328.00
- Special Price $342.40 Regular Price $428.00
Known as the “gem of the sun” by Egyptians, peridot has always been associated with light. According to legend, prospectors looked for this stone at night and located crystals by their glow. Those that wear peridot are said to have the ability to attract wealth and drive away evil spirits.
Peridot ranges in color from yellowish-green to greenish-yellow. Most peridot is formed deep inside the Earth and is brought to the surface by volcanoes. Some peridot is thought to have been formed on other planets and brought to the earth in meteorites. This type is extremely rare, and only a few dozen gemstones have been cut from it.
August Birthstone - 16th Wedding Anniversary
|Ultrasonic: Risky||Enhancements: Rare|
|Phenomena: none||Hardness: 6.5-7|
|Heat: Fair-Poor||Steamer: Never|
|Stability: Attacked by acids; no other routine concerns||Toughness: Good to Fair|
|Major source: Arizona's San Carlos Indian Reservation|